Our mission as Bayburt University Continuing Education, Research and Application Center (BÜSEM) is to organize and coordinate education programs, courses at national and international level, symposiums, seminars, conferences and similar activities for the benefit of the public and private sector and international organizations and persons in those fields they are interested in. To contribute to the development of Bayburt University’s cooperation with the public sector and international organizations through such activities conducted on the University premises. To serve the city of Bayburt and Turkey at large by sharing global scientific and technological accumulations with the public. To search out deficiencies in the social areas and prepare educational program and courses for their solution. To pave the way for the adjusment of the individuals to the changing world conditions and to provide for them different opportunities.
The vision of Büsem (Bayburt University Continuing Education, Research and Application Center) is to grow into an educational center to provide for the public a “lifelong education format” with a view of renewing itself continuously on contemporary academical background, with social responsibility and high esteem in national and international arena.
Webpage TÖMER (Turkish Teaching, Application and Research Center)
1. View first our course programs to decide which subjects you want to enroll in.
2. Decide how many courses of Turkish classes you want to take.
3. Determine the start and end dates of your course by taking a look at the full academic calendar containing the program you have chosen.
4. Fill out the registration form and send it to this email: email@example.com
5. According to the program of your choice and your registration status (non-student, student or Bayburt University Erasmus Student) send in your fee through any bank wiring system if you are outside the town or go to the T.C.Ziraat Bank local office and deposit it in person to the bank account stated at the bottom of the page.
6. If you need to obtain an “certificate of acceptance” for your student visa, send your bank receipt proving that you have deposited 500 dollars to firstname.lastname@example.org. State your course attendance dates and request your “letter of acceptance.” The fee you’ve paid will later be deducted from your full payment during final registration.
7. Your letter of acceptance will be sent to your address within a week (seven days).
8. With this letter of acceptance you can go to the nearest Turkish representations (Embassy or Consulate General) in your country to start proceedings of education visa.
9. When your visa proceedings are done, come to Bayburt Dede Korkut Campus for your final registration and receive your TÖMER Student ID. With this go to the local Police Department (Emniyet Müdürlüğü) at the Foreigners Office (Yabancılar Şubesi) on the specified date to get your residence permit allowing you to stay in the country.
10. This permit allows students only to study and not to work in Turkey. Those students whose residence periods expire are obliged to have them extended within the last 15 days of their residence.
© 2016 Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığı